martes, 30 de julio de 2013

My testimonial on equal Adoption...

Hello my name is Mike , I am 12 years old ,live in California ,United State,and il tell you w hat my life ir like with gay parents.
My adopted father is jhon,42 years old ,born in Washington and moved to California at age 15 with his parent. His hair is brown ,blue eyes , tall and thin.It's a great father ,very  sociable, always attentive to me and especially  sympathetic. We thank very much to life for giving me a great father is Dwayne. He is 36 years old ,born in Kansas and moved to California  at the age of 12 years old.It is  a great person,it's nice ,jokes a lot and has a very big appetite. Also i thank God for giving them to me as parents Jhon and Dwanye Jhon has  it and  that's  waht i love.
In my opinion , equal  adoption is that everyone has the roght to form a family and want to be a heterosexual or homosexual couple because no matter  how the family is formed but children feel love and happiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario